Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
With its extensive range of functions, the WMS is an attractive, reliable solution for automated material flow control and warehouse management.
When it comes to the user interface, our software developers attach particular importance to intuitive operability as well as optimized search and filter functions. Within seconds, the operator can view details about his stock and get information about the current system status.
A special highlight is the revised 3D view. Warehouse stock and container transports are visualized in real time – both the current transport situation and the warehouse itself can thus be viewed conveniently and visually appealing.
The focus of AMOVA’s WMS is to enable highest throughputs in a fully automatic way. If future operations are defined in advance, the system uses this information to optimize transport and storage strategies. The scalable client-server architecture allows our customers flexible use and high-performance access to the WMS data. AMOVA's WMS can be adapted to the most diverse applications and can be easily integrated into IT landscapes such as TOS environments.
Advantages and features
- Tailor-made concepts for your individual requirements
- Strategy optimization: Intelligent transport and storage strategies
- Always up to date thanks to comprehensive reporting functions, availability statistics and monitoring
- Flexible and high-performing: Scalable client-server architecture
- Real-time visualization: Warehouse stock and container transports in 3D view